Form Submit Button
Form Submit Button is intended to send Form data to a server. This kind of button should allways be used inside a Form object.
Please read the Form object section for more information about how to use it.
The Form Submit Button object corresponds to the <input type="submit"> HTML tag.
To create a Form Submit Button, use the mouse to draw a rectangle where you would like the button to appear, but be sure to do it allways inside a Form object. The Form Submit Button properties can be accesed through the Properties Panel allowing you to define the button’s appearance.
- caption: use this property to add some text to the button.
- icon: use the dropdown selector to choose a predefined icon for your button.
- icon-position: select the icon position (top, keft, right, bottom). The caption text will be positioned at the opposite place.
- id: use this property to set a unique name for your Form Submit uttom. It will allow you later to modify its properties programatically.
- kind: choose a predefined design from the list.
You can create an invisible Hot Spot by setting the button’s Style - opacity property to 0. To create an irregular shaped hotspot, see the Polygon object.